View Single Post
Old 03.18.2015, 09:42 AM   #15
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
it's cool if you don't like alcohol, but what does that have to do with ruining other people's fun? can't you get along without drink? or do you feel the need to torment them?

people hate you for not drinking? fucking fascists.

dude, you need better friends. sounds all very adolescent.

the problem with your futurisms is that you won't be alive to see them-- food from a vat, alcohol that doesn't hurt, 3d printers that make everything, etc-- it's like a science-fiction version of the heavenly afterlife.

what are you doing tomorrow and the next month?

i'm a pretty moderate user save for a few times a year when i get absolutely shitfaced and have the greatest fun-- but with like all mind-altering experiences, it's all about set & setting. meaning, basically, good people around.

about what?

ive learned that other people dont actually respect an individuals right to sobriety no matter how badly theyve been addicted in the past. not ruining peoples fun is code for shutting up and consuming what youre told or letting the whole sick process ruin more lives without daring to question it.

those people that can drink and not become addicted or get to a state where they start saying and doing things they regret should be able to drink civilly and stfu about it but of course they cant.

so i wont respect this 'enjoyment' that is supposedly the sole purpose of our lives (i never agreed to that).

my futurisms are all already existing or imminently existing, they're already making that synthetic alcohol substitute but havent released it yet.
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|