View Single Post
Old 04.17.2006, 12:43 PM   #26
truncated
invito al cielo

truncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's asses
I think it's a good sign that she was comfortable with not praying - it means it hasn't been ingrained in her yet as a compulsory activity.

I assume your parents are not especially heavy-handed with religion, if the above is the case, and you as well have made a decision not to practice. While five is too young to make any deductive decision about faith, it seems as though you both have an upbringing that is conducive to choice, so I wouldn't worry at all about destroying any beliefs system she may have.

More importantly, do your parents know of this, and how do they feel? Her reaction to the situation will likely be based more upon what they tell her in response to your decision.
truncated is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|