View Single Post
Old 12.25.2016, 12:40 AM   #19
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
You're coming off a little high and mighty man. I've heard all but a couple of the albums on your list, and honestly it's probably less diverse than mine. Yes I enjoy hip-hop (even *gasp* mainstream type stuff!!!) but I keep my ears open and have a vested interest in any and all genres and styles of music that interests me.

Tell me again more how I'm not musically adventurous though. Fascinating stuff.

Yeah, Kanye held my attention more than anyone else this year, but that doesn't mean I don't listen to a lot of different music. Also, like, 80% of the conversation in Non-Sonic Sounds takes place in the hip hop thread, so ... do something about that. Get people talking about other music.

God knows I'd love an electronic/ambient thread, but whenever I bring up that stuff (which I listen to far more than hip-hop) nobody gives a shit, or people insult me for listening to bleeps and bloops.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|