View Single Post
Old 04.13.2006, 01:14 PM   #63
chabib
Administrator

chabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by shitstain
how am i supposed to listen to music?

are you sincerely stupid, or just stubborn?

the options you lay out are not the only options. SY generally streams new tracks on the site or makes mp3s available just before the release of an album. they do it so their fans can check out the tracks and so that they have control over the way they're presented. is it too much to ask that people wait for bands to freely offer previews?

see, the problem with the internet is that it breeds a society of jackasses who want nothing more than to become more elite than those around them. "hey, i heard this [way before you] and it's great. man, you should go find it. it's out there!" "wow, yr so cool! you heard it already! 2 months before everyone else! can i suck yr spindly little pencil-dick? please, please, please tell me where or how to find it. i need to be cool too." then dipshit A buys the respect of assholes, B, C, D and E. those fuckwits in turn buy popularity from dumbasses F-D1 and so on. is anyone actually any cooler or more elite? no yr all just idiots trading in shoddy goods to buy some sort of imaginary cool. it's pathetic.
chabib is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|