Thread: Ghosts
View Single Post
Old 08.21.2008, 11:00 AM   #163
lungfish
bad moon rising

lungfish kicks all y'all's asseslungfish kicks all y'all's asseslungfish kicks all y'all's asseslungfish kicks all y'all's asseslungfish kicks all y'all's asseslungfish kicks all y'all's asseslungfish kicks all y'all's asseslungfish kicks all y'all's asseslungfish kicks all y'all's asseslungfish kicks all y'all's asseslungfish kicks all y'all's asses
last year, my cousin and I were playing an online game together in the basement of his New Hyde Park home, and it was getting late. it was about midnight when we started and we were still playing by the time 3am rolled around. around 3:10am, something completely inexplicable happened and solidified my belief that ghosts/spirits are a true and undeniable existence.

we were in the middle of the game when, out of nowhere, we heard the sound of punched numbers on his microwave, which sat on a table to the left of us. the punched numbers were slow.. tentative, in the same way a human would not be sure whether 1 minute and 30 seconds or 2 minutes would be good enough to heat up days old food. after the third number was punched in, the start button was push in. the microwave light came on and the glass tray began to rotate, the loud hum of the machine filled the room.

my cousin and I were frozen still. we had no idea was what happening and I told him to get up and see. as he got up to turn it off, he noticed the timer was at 5 minutes and 32 seconds and the smell that emanated from behind the door was that of chicken (he's a vegetarian)

to this day, we can't explain what that was. there is no self-timer on his microwave (is there even such a thing?) and the craziest thing was the punched in numbers, which again sounded thoughtfully pressed and chosen.

a couple of months later, my cousin and I were playing music and he was playing his bass. the vibrations were there and a little wall lamp fixture thing that he had on his wall was shaking. but when the golden hood that sat on the glass that contained the bulb literally flew up and then crash to the ground, we were speechless once again. this was in the middle of the day.

about two months ago, my cousin was on the phone with me, and he had a Burger King cup sitting in the middle of a table to his left (right across from the microwave). he told me to hold on because he heard something fall.
when he turned the light on, the cup was on the floor, ice all over the place..
it was in the middle of the table..

his house is located on top of an old Indian burial ground.
so that might be some sort of explanation to what's been happening there, being that his basement is literally in the ground.
lungfish is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|