View Single Post
Old 03.25.2018, 10:38 AM   #180
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by louder
Sev.. check out "Watch Me" by Jaden Smith. It's a direct bite of Black Skinhead. And "Batman" is a Jumpman/Facts remake. Haha.

I don't know what Kanye song "Icon" reminds me of.. maybe All Day?

Somehow a spoiled hipster kid doing Kanye covers is more listenable than most of the "new school" mainstream bullshit out there these days.

I do read all of your posts by the way.

I know! I felt a “Kanyeness” about it too. I couldn’t quite put my finger on it. I was thinking maybe something from Cruel Summer? But “Batman” or “Black Bruce Wayne” or whatever is definitely a “FACTS” lite.

I don’t want to like the little fuckwad, because he objectively sucks as a person (remember when he was doing that whole “Zen life coach” thing and giving Instagram advice or whatever? Fuck that fucking ass), but he’s got some producers or something that are able to ape just enough hummable shit from other artists to make some of it kind of astonishingly good.... for, y’know... Will Smith’s kid.

I’m sick of motivational rappers. DJ Khalid can eat death and fuck a skull.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|