Thread: TWAT
View Single Post
Old 06.13.2008, 04:09 PM   #488
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses

and now, some clips of tonight's episode of inside the actor's studio, with guest rob zombie:

"i had a great band, you know? and then i was going to make the crow 3 on the side because i've always dreamed of directing but then, i woke up one day and remember i am a major twat, so i did what only twats can do: fired my whole band, started a shitass solo career where i can go even further on my ministry fetish, told the jerks from the crow 3 to fuck off because i was going to make my own trilogy of crappy texas chainsaw massacre ripoffs i will mention in every interview i do until i die and then go suck sharon osbourne's cock so i can stay famous. i reasserted my twatness"

"being a gifted guitarist and songwriter, having a bitching band and making great records are nothing, that's why now i act on all the extension of my twatness to sing horribly, play pisspoor wuss rock that gets played on the radio and...well, act on all the extention of my twatness around everyone"

"i'm a ripoff, hipster, fat fuck twat, no wonder critics love me!"

(the girl behind in the zombie pic is quite lovely).
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|