View Single Post
Old 04.05.2006, 05:26 AM   #10
ithinkimissyou
stalker

ithinkimissyou kicks all y'all's assesithinkimissyou kicks all y'all's assesithinkimissyou kicks all y'all's assesithinkimissyou kicks all y'all's assesithinkimissyou kicks all y'all's assesithinkimissyou kicks all y'all's assesithinkimissyou kicks all y'all's assesithinkimissyou kicks all y'all's assesithinkimissyou kicks all y'all's assesithinkimissyou kicks all y'all's assesithinkimissyou kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishmonkey
yeah your right a concert in two places would be good, dont think it will happen though, i'm gonna go mad if i dont see em on this tour. fuckin hell, should i get a ticket? yikes i'm freakin out

i'm the same. i've been on the EP board and asked about it - no replies though. now usually, the moderator will say if someone is definitely not playing, but she isnt so great at saying who is if the name hasnt already been released. which i can understand, but i dont think it's very fair on people like yourself. 180 is a lot of money - and the last two gigs theyve played here have had hefty price tags too. i know it's not their fault, but it's annoying to be paying so much and not getting to see them have the opportunity to play a full set.

i've heard that there are a good few EP tickets left still, and if that's true there's no need to freak out just yet.

tom dunne apparently said wilco were playing - but again this hasnt been confirmed. the next annoucements about the lineup is supposed to be on the 19th of april. so unless one of the band happens upon this thread and answers, i guess we'll have to wait till then.
ithinkimissyou is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|