View Single Post
Old 04.23.2015, 04:30 PM   #46458
rebeccagotcursedout
stalker

rebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortte Jousimo
Very original to hate Pink Floyd. Rotten already did it in the seventies.

wasn't trying to be original, but i do have an opinion so that's original. I honestly can't stand Pink Floyd. we can debate all day but NOTHING is going to change my mind. I've already wasted my time going through their albums trying to find something that clicks. there is that cool little keyboard solo in "Any Colour You Like", and of course the beautiful "Wish you were Here"... but the rest...desolate. boring. lethargic. infinitely boring.

im clearly a failed comedian.

now, CAN's Tago Mago. now that's a psych album!! it takes me places beyond dark side of the boring moon.

ok. Live at Pompeii is enjoyable. and fuck johnny rotten!! doesn't he like Can too?
rebeccagotcursedout is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|