View Single Post
Old 05.24.2011, 12:19 PM   #405
musicplatypus
little trouble girl

musicplatypus kicks all y'all's assesmusicplatypus kicks all y'all's assesmusicplatypus kicks all y'all's assesmusicplatypus kicks all y'all's assesmusicplatypus kicks all y'all's assesmusicplatypus kicks all y'all's assesmusicplatypus kicks all y'all's assesmusicplatypus kicks all y'all's assesmusicplatypus kicks all y'all's assesmusicplatypus kicks all y'all's assesmusicplatypus kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by krischanski
Just got the Australian orange Dirty LP with the printed cloth bag (red hands, blue letters) and found nothing about Waterfront nor Augogo, but "Manufactured and distributed in the US" and "Printed in Australia" and the catalog number "DGC-24485" … is it a bootleg or pieced together by the seller?

Mine is the same too -- and was one of the many many questions, additions and corrections (to numerous to post/list here) I have for Chris. Good to hear that AuGoGo/Waterfront is not on the sleeve/vinyl -- was thinking I got duped with receiving regular issue in a bag someone found. . .

There are also several different versions -- green with red hands -- vice versa and black with red hands -- vice versa!
musicplatypus is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|