Thread: bandcamp
View Single Post
Old 09.30.2014, 02:42 AM   #271
sirki
bad moon rising

sirki kicks all y'all's assessirki kicks all y'all's assessirki kicks all y'all's assessirki kicks all y'all's assessirki kicks all y'all's assessirki kicks all y'all's assessirki kicks all y'all's assessirki kicks all y'all's assessirki kicks all y'all's assessirki kicks all y'all's assessirki kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _tunic_
Sexton Creeps is a band from Groningen, Netherlands. Saw them in March as a support act for Flying Horseman and was very impressed by their performance. I even bought their album Lesbian Skies which was released just a couple days earleir at that time. Took that album for a spin a few times but liked it not so much. But listening to it again now, it's actually quite good. If you like 16Horspower or Grinderman, you should definitely give them a try!

https://sextoncreeps.bandcamp.com/

And if you do like them, check out Flying Horseman as well. They are from Antwerpen in Belgium. They're not on bandcamp, but you can listen to their latest album on soundcloud
And while you're there, also check out Dans Dans, which is another (instrumental) project of the singer of Flying Horseman. One of the better albums in recent times and they are even better when they play those songs live. They'll be releasing a new album very soon.

Mmm .. thanks. Gonna check them out. Dans Dans is really good btw, I discovered them earlier this year. One of the best surprises of the year for me so far. Both records (and the live EP) are excellent. Can't wait for the new one. Gonna see them live at least 2 more times this year. Flying Horseman is on my 'to-listen'-list also, but I didn't get to it yet.
sirki is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|