View Single Post
Old 11.18.2010, 11:59 AM   #1
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Location: I moved from hillbilly Florida to hillbilly Alabama
SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
NO I am not. I don't know why. I ponder this alot. 10 years ago I had dreams. Today I still have some of them, but time has torn the edges a bit. 10 years ago I did not know I was going to be a mommy. 10 years ago I sold lampshades to rich women and helped Ryan mow yards on my days off. we were going to build a strong business that would last. Since then that dream was smashed and not by us. So my next dream Interior Design. I was still working on my degree and had visions of becoming a great designer and creating beautiful places and art for ppl to enjoy. I dreamed about singing. 10 years ago I dreamt of being skinny. It is the only dream I ever fullfilled. I'm a bit jaded now. Everything is an Illusion. 10 years ago what I thought was so opposite of what I think today. I was once a positive person. But now I can see that nothing will really ever make me happy. I used to dream of having a nice house with a great garden and being featured in Southern Living for my "perfect" home. HA!!!! I was way off mark with that one BTW not a dream anymore I threw that one in the trash. Fuck them.

Now I feel like I am reverting back to when I was 16. I don't want to live in everyone else's reality. epecially the ppl here. Dumb fucks but love em. I do not want alot of money or a big house or perfection anymore. Right now I am just dreaming of a genuine smile.

SONIC GAIL is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|