View Single Post
Old 05.20.2015, 12:10 PM   #18729
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
Brown Bunny is the only film I remember walking out of. At the time, I didn't know there was a bj scene at the end, but I don't think I would've stayed for that even if I had known.

it mostly shows gallo's cock so i took no pleasure. chloe didn't seem to be having fun either.

i walked out of pasolini's gospel according to st. matthew many years ago. it was just like the movies they used to show on good friday when i was a kid. i didn't last more than 5 minutes there.

mind you, i probably would have walked out of salò as well if i had caught it in a "theatre". i had to watch that at home and in episodes. worth it in the end and with the help of good commentary & sufficient context, but nearly impossible on its own-- a long display of torture and degradation.

btw i'm not saying gallo is anything like pasolini ha ha ha... except maybe in the ultraslow pace.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|