View Single Post
Old 11.11.2011, 04:35 PM   #34716
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefeli
i love you too, but is it ok, that i m not very ok with the above?
everybody likes morphine. i aint talking about the band, whose sounds at the moment fail my memory or knowledge. why should some of the awesomest things in life be dangerous for our health and/or forbidden? on the other hand, morphine must be a total waste of my precious time, therefore i wont worry about this anymore. thanks.

I think it's a matter of perspective.
That day on the rooftop I knew you'd say that, but I did nothing to stop you.
Then we went down on the street to pick up the kite, I knew you'd make a run for a cab without saying a word. I messed things up once more. I'm sorry. There's always the sea. Back at the hotel I smashed a tv and ordered a cappuccino. They brought me a black russian. No idea why they did that, but it was a nice idea. When I checked out the following morning I confessed I smashed the plasma screen, I paid in cash (since back when they stole our luggages I never got around asking for new credit cards). I just hope nobody harassed you at the border, those fake documents were nearly perfect, but you never know with those people..The scar is still pretty visible, Marcus told me I should stop shaving my head, but I don't want to grow hair to cover it. It's a reminder of what we did. Perhaps the only thing I can hold on to for my memories of those days. I travel only by trains lately, seems to be safer. Hope you're doing the same. The email address is still active if you want to write me something now and then. That ink is too easily traceable. Keep that in mind. Please. For real.
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|