View Single Post
Old 11.12.2013, 09:00 PM   #1163
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by louder
Old is so amazing, i'm starting to wonder if i like it more than Yeezus.

I did some research. Turns out you don't.

Of all the great rap albums this year, ( mixtape not included) I think Yeezus, 12 Reasons, Long.Live.A$AP and My Name... Are the only ones that will end up in my cross-genre favorite albums of the year list. Sorry, but noise, classic indie, dance, and heavy-type-stuff have been too strong this year.

Wait... Doris might make it. So might the new Black Milk. Y'all are mo def than Mos if you still haven't given that one a spin.

Anyone else listen to this crazy good Botany album yet? I've dropped it in the "most recent album purchases" and " what are you listening to?" Threads. It has made a very very strong impression on me and I haven't been able to stop bumpin' it. It's only hip hop in places, but holy shit is it good.

You heard it here folks. Botany - "Lava Diviner (Truestory)"
Wait till kids get a load of this one.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|