View Single Post
Old 09.19.2013, 02:04 PM   #3180
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
while i have expressed immense disappointed with the messiah, and i recognize that the lesser evil is still evil, i would never claim that bush was a "better" president, you mulehead cognitively challenged mule.

i've said that obama is the greater hypocrite, but i consider hypocrisy a political virtue of sorts.

you're consistently trapped in your own reality distortion field and at this point i question if you're really so stubborn or you're just plain stupid.

i hope i have made my point clear now because nothing else gets through to you

and i almost forgot to say, that was funny.

You're reading to much into the word "worse". It shouldn't automatically suggest Bush is better, but lets do the math. Bush? 1.5 million deportations in 8 years, tried three times to pass Immigration Reform through the Legislature. Obam? Almost 3 million and counting, and in only five years? Bush launched forward military operations in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iraq, Columbia, Somalia, Yemen. Obama? Has INCREASED the scope and scale of these operations, including a FIVE FOLD increase in drone strikes in Pakistan and Yemen, as well as expanding US military operations into countries like Kenya, Uganda, as well as the Philippines, Thailand, and Mexico! About the police state? The budget for "national security" increases every year, and the "leaks" are demonstrating just how expansive the "police-state" mechanisms are in the country. Further, domestic arrests have increased, as has surveillance and infiltration of domestic groups. Many have been shut down, several have been set up, a lot of people have been accused of being involved in "plots"... Again, how are things not worse?

By the way, way to go on the condescending prick part, its epic how much an asshole you naturally are

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|