View Single Post
Old 06.18.2010, 11:38 AM   #294
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
the USA team should have come out to play the first half like they did the second. we would have won this for sure.
shit. I was really looking forward to the 3 points!!!!!!!!!
so I should root for an algeria/UK draw huh?

That would leave three teams with 2 points? is that right?

USA were at their best when Bradley put them three at the back. So long as it's not at England's expense, I'd like the USA to qualify if only because they look like they'll put up a great fight regardless of who they play. At 2-0 down they might've crumbled but they're nothing if not determined. They're like a lot of the Asian sides, but stronger.

And if England don't win their next two games, frankly they don't deserve to qualify.

This second round is turning into a stonewall classic. Not a bad game so far, with no team showing any signs of genuine dominance.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|