View Single Post
Old 04.11.2006, 09:16 AM   #38
wax
the destroyed room

wax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asses
exactly. if i put on a gig, i want no profit, its nice for the band to buy you breakfast or something, but i just hand over all the cash. and as long as you have the capital( which i realise most people here would lack for a band as big as sy, me included) then you WILL make it all back and be able to pay more than the band fee. it just takes determination, capital and a little hard work.
i realise its quite difficult to put on sy unless you got a load of cash, but i was more refering to the people who post there whining whenever a band they like doesnt come to there city. the only reason they dont come is because people waste their time moaning about things instead of doing them. im not getting at everyone here, because im sure most people have very fulfilling lives outside of the internet, but it seems more than a few think that this board is the only thing to talk to, the only thing that needs any effort and the only thing that matters and if you moan on it enough, youre wishes come true.
i really like chabibs sum-ups of each section for the board, they crack me up- they are so true.
wax is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|