View Single Post
Old 04.12.2010, 05:13 AM   #22
negative8ball
bad moon rising

negative8ball kicks all y'all's assesnegative8ball kicks all y'all's assesnegative8ball kicks all y'all's assesnegative8ball kicks all y'all's assesnegative8ball kicks all y'all's assesnegative8ball kicks all y'all's assesnegative8ball kicks all y'all's assesnegative8ball kicks all y'all's assesnegative8ball kicks all y'all's assesnegative8ball kicks all y'all's assesnegative8ball kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by stu666
i've just emailed my nearest participating shop to see if they're getting the SY exclusives in, i'll let you know what i find out. last year they were very helpful.

Each record store orders what they want - but then they get allocated based on demand. If there are 1000 SY Vinyls, and 500 stores order 10 each, they'd all get 2 (obviously).

The Toronto record store I spoke to recommended I arrive 2 hours early and line up if I wanted any of the exclusives... guess I don't want them that badly.

The recent trend seems to be releasing things in a different format for Record Store Day (ie: white vinyl, while a black vinyl version may get pressed shortly thereafter etc). There are a couple exclusives this year I'd want, so here's hoping I can score a couple of those at least...
negative8ball is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|