View Single Post
Old 05.30.2019, 01:37 AM   #323
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicSleuth
I was able to pick up the Record Store Day Black Friday 2016 LP with DVD, but I've never watched it.

Oh, dude, what are you doing with your life. It's absolutely beautiful and not just a collection of performances (which, considering it's Bill Callahan we're talking, would have been fabulous enough anyway).

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicSleuth
Have you received the Tweedy Warmer release yet?

Not yet; the package is still reaching critical mass (long story). But your question reminds me of something I've been meaning to post here and haven't because my life is a fucking wreck. Though my body gets tired / My mind does it no favors at all / And there's so little time / To do something / Something, anything more... Where were we? Oh, right - this is part of an e-mail I received from Wilco HQ on May 12:

Quote:
WARMER will be available worldwide on CD and streaming services on July 12. And yes, it will see another vinyl release. Stay tuned for more information on that.

GREAT. I just checked again and WARMER was in the "RSD Exclusive" category, not "RSD First", as it should have been listed. So now it turns out I didn't need to spend a degenerate amount of dough that didn't even go to Jeff! Well, at least this means it will show up on Bandcamp in high resolution, I guess...

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|