View Single Post
Old 02.19.2019, 07:27 AM   #6137
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Schunk
You don't even seem to realize the extent of the anti-Working Class hostility which you revealed in that post of yours. The Democratic Party can't imagine any reason for the Working Class to have voted for Trump except for rampant racial hatred, and yet you've managed to sum up the real reason without even realizing!
the world changes, technology changes, innovation is constantly disrupting industries. you adapt or die, one way or another, if you stay the same the world leaves you behind. a person or a business or a nation.

you dont help the working class by trying to keep things the same forever, which is impossible. you help them by facilitating adaptation. make my insurance portable, my retirement portable, job training widely available, so i can sell my labor to the best buyer

“hostility”

dummy

what working class person likes to pay for a tv in 24 monthly installments... when you can pick one up for 300 bucks
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|