View Single Post
Old 02.16.2019, 06:21 PM   #6122
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
This pre-primary period is the start of the wild party. The music's loud, everyone's pumped, bright shiny things are appealing.

But as dawn (the actual primary) approaches, people begin to sober up and face reality.

Herman fucking Cain was in the Republican top spot in 2012 at one point. Then Newt. It ended being Mitt, who had been polling single digits in some states just a few months before the primaries.

Enjoy the ride, all the silly Dems creating material for Brietbart, etc. The dust will settle soberly at some point.
from your mouth to satan’s ears! (because who else rules this fucked world? hahaha)

okay and all but remember that in the 2016 repuke field *the biggest wackadoodle won it all* *and then some*

see, i’d like to be comforted by your assurances, but i have to remain objective at this point and not be swayed by wishful thinking.

all the proggies came out ahead at the gate. by sheer numbers it reveals that certain tendencies that used to be fringe are now mainstream.

this worries me.

but i really fucking hope you’re right
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|