View Single Post
Old 06.04.2010, 01:34 PM   #15
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Why do you post about me insulting some shitty band a few times and then try to say I make "15000 numetal threads", when I've only made like 3? What do the two have to do with each other, anyway? Why are you allowed to namedrop bands you don't like (Mars Volta) and no one calls you out on it? Because it's "acceptable" to hate on them, but not some band you actually enjoy? Etc. I post what's amusing to me. You post what's amusing to you. Why question it?

Anyway, Animal Collective is a punchline to me like Mars Volta is to you. I've posted once about 'em in this thread, posted once about 'em in another thread when Genteel brought them up. That's twice this year, I think. That's, uh, not all the time. But thanks!

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|