View Single Post
Old 02.17.2009, 10:46 AM   #53
[Sandbag]
100%

[Sandbag] kicks all y'all's asses[Sandbag] kicks all y'all's asses[Sandbag] kicks all y'all's asses[Sandbag] kicks all y'all's asses[Sandbag] kicks all y'all's asses[Sandbag] kicks all y'all's asses[Sandbag] kicks all y'all's asses[Sandbag] kicks all y'all's asses[Sandbag] kicks all y'all's asses[Sandbag] kicks all y'all's asses[Sandbag] kicks all y'all's asses
i love this album. the production is alright.. i'm not gonna say it's great but i do think it fits the songs... guitars are paired in left and right speakers... it sounds easy and powerful... i dont know if a more messy or noisy production would serve these songs.

the structure in 'chapel hill' and 'sugar kane' is just genious... it starts, then goes into the verse, chorus, verse, chorus structure and then a middle part + solo that is just so fantastic and different from the rest of the song melodies that when the verse kicks in again you can't believe it's the same song... as for the other songs.. theyre all 10/10

im glad they made an album like this and im glad i can enjoy this as much as lets say nycg&f or any SYR
[Sandbag] is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|