View Single Post
Old 04.16.2018, 08:31 AM   #40635
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
This is in response to Sev. Not sure if I should post this here, walls have ears you know, you never know. But fuck it.

I called in sick from work two weeks or so ago. Because my work makes me sick, or actually one colleague. She made me sick, I've been sick since two years. Sick as in pissed off to the bone. And some people at my company don't understand. I tried to complain about her, I was told by her manager that nothing can be done because she can't stand critique. I should not interfere. I showed him FIVE PAGES of critique, many words, but also drawings, graphs etc. It looked like shit, and perhaps it really was unreadable for any other eyes but me. But hey I was pissed off! Five pages of critique, based on one comment she made to me at the end of the three months that she participated in my project. She treated me like a slave while I was working 2 times as many hours (70 versus 35), on the day before she left on holiday. Most of the people in the project were working overtime and Saturdays, except for her. This was also the last day she was in my project, so I left it like it is for the next two years. Now the bitch is back in my project, so I said I'm leaving the project. And nobody understands perhaps, because I was told to shut up about it, so I never explained this situation to anyone. Hey , if I'm told to shut up, then I shut up. Don't complain after two years. Now they wanted me to make a presentation to her, knowledge transfer. I said, no, too late now. Should have asked me two years ago. Fuck it y'all.

I don't want to leave this company, I love my job, I like all the other colleagues, even that manager.

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|