View Single Post
Old 09.29.2009, 09:08 PM   #236
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurker
So you're agreeing with me. Time travel within out universe is impossible. Those UFOs aren't piloted by people from our future (as Rob suggests) but rather people from another universe.

I've got a couple other questions too:
1. You mention that it is impossible to "return backwards into one time line". Is this like parallel parking? And are you suggesting that it is possible to return frontwards?

2. You say "the multi-verse has infinite time-lines intersecting in several directions". Could you name these "directions" and why are only several rather than an infinite number as there are timelines (it does seem unfair on those poor directions). Also, is hairpin turn one of these directions and what about north by north west? Does he get a look in?

I look forward to hearing from one with such expertise in the field such as yourself.

Your sincerely,
Lurker

here are the three dimensions you are familiar with

The fourth dimension is time which is the forward movement along any of the lines on this plane.

blah blah

woof woof

and there are more dimensions than the four we currently understand.
Mack 10 you know you rule Hip Hop and
Ice Cube you knw you rule Hip Hop and..

wait a minute, that aint how the westcoast rap nigga..

(Snoop, C-walk on em)

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|