View Single Post
Old 07.21.2009, 01:18 AM   #222
The Hammered
empty page

The Hammered kicks all y'all's assesThe Hammered kicks all y'all's assesThe Hammered kicks all y'all's assesThe Hammered kicks all y'all's assesThe Hammered kicks all y'all's assesThe Hammered kicks all y'all's assesThe Hammered kicks all y'all's assesThe Hammered kicks all y'all's assesThe Hammered kicks all y'all's assesThe Hammered kicks all y'all's assesThe Hammered kicks all y'all's asses
Milwaukee was fantastic. Awesome Color were great as well; unfortunately, I didn't know any of their songs. I have most of SY's setlist in order, but not all.

Sacred Trickster
No Way
Calming the Snake
Stereo Sanctity
Walkin Blue
Poison Arrow
Anti-Orgasm
(Here "Leaky Lifeboat," "Hey Joni," "Antenna," and "Malibu Gas Station" were played, possibly in that order or something close.)
Massage the History
Pacific Coast Highway
(encore break)
What We Know
Tom Violence
(encore break)
Shadow of a Doubt
Death Valley '69

I'm pretty sure I didn't leave anything out, but I'd appreciate it if anyone could give the order of the four songs I have jumbled together.

Other notes about the show: before, Kim and Lee talked for a while about how Thurston had drunk a malt (?) and was going to throw up. Thurston looked sick and sat facing away from the audience for a while, but seemed to be fine once they started playing. The mosh pit started up around Poison Arrow, I think. Kim shook hands with the audience during PCH. Lots of noise teases and interludes.
The Hammered is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|