Thread: fuck voting
View Single Post
Old 11.06.2014, 02:02 AM   #41
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
excellent article & thanks for sharing!

of course i'm going to blame you and other quitters for the results. see the article above. i won't be nice. the next time you complain about police brutality or discrimination against minorities or lack of economic opportunities in your LA hood, i will do it all over again. and if you keep mocking people who vote i will keep throwing rocks at your head.

speaking of games, you're in the same game! even if you refuse to look at the board-- even more than i am. i live in the sticks building a kind of libertarian utopia, but i nevertheless remain civically engaged.

you in spite of your holy postures are much more dependent than i am on government-- tuition rates, teacher's salaries & benefits, education policies, curricula, etc.-- it all flows down to you. same with living in a big city with its myriad rules and taxes and fees. you may say you don't play the game, but the game plays you anyway and it plays you hard.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|