View Single Post
Old 02.15.2012, 09:51 PM   #60
RanaldoNecro
expwy. to yr skull

RanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's asses
I think here is your problem. You are presumably American looking out to the world through American eyes. Fine.

Here is where you are wrong, you are judging societies wholly based upon there economic attributes. You make no considerations for the spiritual, artistic, health or academic. The number one priority for Russians might be brotherhood, Family for French, for Tibetans the holistic spiritual well-being.
I am not going to deny the fantastic economic progress and superiority of the USA. It is just not the number priority for all people living on the globe.

I really don't think that you, average American male, has communist brotherhood within you. So don't bother with something you'll never understand. It is beyond my ability to freestyle rap, so I just leave it at that. Maybe you should too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
bhaa haa haa okay i shouldn't be asking this kind of questions in this shithole of all places, but since there are a few self-declared Communists/Marxists here i thought i'd ask anyway and see what happens.

I've been reading a book on economics, written from a free-market / libertarian perspective. It makes very good arguments about the appalling inefficiencies of centrally controlled economies and why free markets are able to generate more prosperity for all (in a nutshell: local control of supply and demand is much more efficient than centralized planning). The problem is, I'm lacking any counterarguments for this guy's apparently brilliant demonstrations, and I always like to hear the other side.

My question is for those who repudiate monstrosities like the old dead Soviet Union, and yet remain Communist or Marxist in their ideology (Porks, etc.)-- how do you run an economy under your proposed system? No, believe it or not, this isn't trollbait.