View Single Post
Old 03.22.2008, 07:32 PM   #10
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Right.

That's what I was thinking earlier.. this band is insanely brilliant.. and very well-known, I checked the last.fm just now to see they have 600,000+ plays.. you'd think SOMEONE ELSE on here would talk about their brilliance, but instead bullshit like be your own pet and whatever other ecstatic peace bullshit gets jerked off over.

I post on this board because it seems like people on here would be more open minded and such. The TRONIKS board is pretty good even thugh it's just a straight-up noise board but there are lots of people over there that don't jerk off to Thurston Moore. And the Electrical Audio board is actually probably the best all around board I've posted to. I don't want to leave this place, but the cool people here are very few and far in between. It's not that I want their tastes to be perfectly aligned with mine, it's that I want people to have DIFFERENT tastes than "omigod dinosaur jr". And if that honestly is their taste, keep it to one thread instead of starting 600 threads about them. Ridiculous.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|