View Single Post
Old 06.02.2017, 07:38 PM   #126
Drjohnrock
children of satan

Drjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
I used to quite like "Viva La Vida" by Coldplay. And a few other songs of theirs ("Lost," "Speed of Sound.") I also like "Strawberry Swing," but more as a Frank Ocean song than as a Coldplay song. I like a few others too, but they really seem to have bottomed out. Not even capable of making a decent pop tune anymore.

Same goes for U2. In pretty much the exact same way. I like a lot of their early singles well enough. Even some stuff from the '90s. But holy wow have they sucked a fuck for the past 20 years.

Fair point about Coldplay--a handful of their songs aren't bad. But they're such bad performers that it hardly matters.

I agree wholeheartedly about UBlew. Fuck Bonehead, The Dredge and the bass guy. The drummer is the only member of the band who can pass for human.
Drjohnrock is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|