View Single Post
Old 02.15.2017, 11:40 AM   #16
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Yeah, I listened to as much of it as I could in a sitting. It started strong, and I was like, "OK!" But as time passed, I went from "OK!" to "Okay...??" Then several tracks later I woke up from a blackout -- the result of being aurally stabbed in the brain about a thousand times.

I'm sorry, but I don't think I'm ... whatever ... enough to actually enjoy this kind of thing (yet?). I can appreciate it, but I have a hard time actually listening to it.

Mark Fell I can handle. Lázar worked with Fell on The Neurobiology of Moral Decision Making, of course, and I can hear his fencing/knife-play sound on that album, but it's smoothed and spread out, providing accents to waves of more digestible sound.

Crisis of Representation may just be a bit too much for me. Or to little? I don't know. But it's like getting acupuncture and having an anxiety attack at the same time.

Interesting. I find them sounds quite soothing and relaxing, even. Although I don't usually listen to that album as a whole, only a few tracks and then on to something else.

But, hey, thanks for that Blanck Mass recommendation. Fantastic! Classic Fuck Buttons vibes, but warped and next level.

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|