View Single Post
Old 05.14.2008, 11:46 AM   #1
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
I had a heated discussion last night regarding who/what deserves the title "The Year of the....". (ie The Year of the Shark vs. The Year of the Tornado).

both sharks and tornados are having awesome years.

at first we tried to decide who would win in a caged death-match, but barring "a shark the size of godzilla" and "a tornado with big punchy arms", it was decided that once placed in the cage, the shark would die from not being able to swim and the tornado would disappear once cut-off from it's cloud.

sooooo....

it was decided, that on December 31st, we will take shark / tornado deaths from 2007 and compare them to deaths in 2008. the one with the biggest increase gets the year.

I'm rooting for tornados, because as far as I'm concerned, it's totally the Year of the Tornado.

[note: any hard data that you can find for me regarding deaths in 2007 caused by either sharks or tornados would be helpful].

with a little luck, soon I will be able to proove that:

2008: The Year of the Tornado
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|