View Single Post
Old 09.17.2009, 07:54 PM   #1
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
ever had one of those days?

where the first half goes so perfect you can't even believe it, but then the second half matches the first with such utter soul crushing vexation that you just lose yr mind?

this morning my MTA commute to work went perfect, zero complaints. I ate breakfast overlooking the beach, walked into work at the high school right on time.. the kids were great. everything went smooth, I even had A LOT of fun today with my classes (i am now a teaching assistant, I get to do the same job as a teacher without all the responsibility)..

then I got out of work smiling like its Christmas, caught the bus in the wrong direction (its only 5 minutes to the light rail on the bus in the right direction) thinking it looped around maybe 15 minutes down the road, thought I'd cruise the neighborhood and take a tour to see where I work and maybe see where to get some lunch next time..

wrong bus.. that shit took me 2 hours out of my way cruising the beach cities and looping back! But in all honesty that only minorly vexed me, after all it was a truly lovely cruise along the beach the whole time, the only frustration is that I could have been all the way from LA to santa barbarba in the same time.. but hey, whatever, a cruise along the playa is a cruise along the playa, a day at the beach is fun regardless.. so everything was cool and calm, only a little anxious..

then I caught my rail two hours late but with no slack in my stride.. get to the station by my house and BAM! It is a 45 minute walk to my house so I catch this bus, but for the past FIVE YEARS this bus has been CURSED! sometimes it shows, sometimes it doesn't, and you never know or can predict when! So I am stuck standing there for about an hour and 15 minutes until I literally start losing my mind...

what a day. half was perfect, the other half a nightmare.. anyone else have days like these?

where is my mind?

am I going insane?

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|