View Single Post
Old 10.14.2014, 10:19 AM   #25
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
rock n roll was started by african americans. Hip Hop sprang forth mid 70's just like punk. (stooges and MC5 and such were forerunners, not of the same generation as the punks. ramones began punk. don't let anyone else tell you otherwise)

By the late 60's the money was in selling white acts to white audiences.
Yeah, you´re right. R´N`R was started By Chuck Berry, Little Richard etc and Elvis sold it to the white audiences. And after that there were very little known non-white rock artists. I haven´t been interested at Hip Hop, so I didn´t know before it has so early roots.

Anyway I am right about the rascism. Young people in the seventies had same kind of need to express themselves with the music, but the way how they did it was different cause the rascism between the white and the african americans. Also I think rasicm is the reason why Hip Hop become popular so much later than punk.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|