View Single Post
Old 10.31.2013, 03:11 PM   #1104
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by louder
Kanye keeps making it harder and harder for me to defend him, as a fan.

Same. His whole having Jesus on stage with him made me wanna give up on him. Shame his music is so damn good. And he knows it rather annoyingly.

Quote:
so i just revisited Relapse today, and i seriously think that it's an underrated gem, i actually like it more than MMLP.

Em is switching between crazy flows over Dr. Dre beats, talking about rape, serial killers and overcoming his drug addiction.

don't get me wrong, it's far from a perfect album.. it's flawed, and really really weird. actually, it's so underground that i can't believe it went double platinum and even won a grammy.

i think that's the album Em really wanted to make, but the bad reception made him say "fuck it" and just go full sellout mode.

I've not heard that album. However his recovery album isn't that bad in my eyes. I've said this before on here but Eminem kills it on No Love.

Quote:
i'm praying that Kanye will drop a Yeezus-on-steroids album next year. like he went from The College Dropout to Late Registration in one year.

I can't even begin to imagine what that'd sound like.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|