View Single Post
Old 03.12.2013, 07:04 PM   #16693
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
not sure if this counts but just finished watching "citizens of cosmopolis" which is the documentary on the "making of" cosmoposlis and its fucking sensational. damn, i love those people, particularly the crew. looks like such a great place to work.

on a hilarious note, i wasn't aware that the actor guy is the one from "twilight". mainly because twilight doesn't register in my radar except as laughable tv commercials and vague pop culture references. but good on him, for doing this. good actor too. and is juliette binoche getting hotter with age? please say it is so... she was smoldering. ANyWAY, good fun, good fun. if i could own this blu-ray i probably would, but i never buy movies. maybe i'll just keep it around longer till its magic is fully spent and i can return it.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|