View Single Post
Old 10.15.2009, 09:36 PM   #41
amerikangod
invito al cielo

amerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's asses
Hey guys, I just got back from Seattle. I was there visiting a friend and I totally got to see the Butthole Surfers! The highlight of the night probably wasn't the music though. I saw this lonely looking dude with some emo bangs and I totally made out with him. Out of pity? Hate? I'm not even sure. He had his eyes closed the whole time and his fists nervously clenched at his sides, I doubt he even knew what I looked like! In any case I bet he caught my stomach virus. That's what you get for eating indian food right off of a freshly used toilet seat for $50 for some guy off of Craigslist. Hey, I had to pay for my ticket somehow!

amerikangod is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|