View Single Post
Old 07.11.2012, 02:58 PM   #15903
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genteel Death
I don't want to influence your expectations but I hated it. The movie’s only redeeming qualities are JD's posterior and the scenes where he hides behind some rocks and bushes in the countryside.* Other than that I found this movie super tedious and I had to watch it in two takes to get to the end because I fell asleep the first time.

I'm not that surprised, to be honest. I'll still watch it just out of curiosity but, yeah, I wasn't expecting anything great from it. Of all the superstars associated with Warhol, I probably find Joe Dallesandro the least interesting. The others all had overblown personalities that could usually help carry even the most mundane films but JD struck me as being no more than a sex symbol really.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|