View Single Post
Old 01.19.2007, 05:19 AM   #911
porkmarras
invito al cielo

porkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's asses
Hi, I am a 40 yo, goodlooking, fit, shy and of course lonely. Why am I lonely? Is it because I am genuine and want to get to know the guy I meet before we sleep together. Is it because I am looking for more than a one night stand?
Dont other guys want to wake up with someone they love beside them instead of an empty bed?
OK, some guys like to live that way because they have the attitude and looks to have older guys begging at their knees for sex. Remember those type of guys, you are going to get old and when its to late you will kick yourselves for the chances you have missed.
I have been their done it, now I want to come home to a man who is waiting for me, who wants me and not just sex and go.
I want evenings in watching a horror video, not out clubbing every night, (do people still go clubbing? Why?).
I want to relax and take my man to bed and make love not have sex.
So if you feel the same and between 18 and 30 email me. I can email you because I am to shy, that is what the gay scene does to you eventually. Uses you and throws you away.

If youre a young guy and like older guys, I am the guy for you. Being on the scene for 15 years has taken all the spite and attitude from me. Now I am a down to earth lonely middle aged guy. If youre non scene or fed up with it, drop me a line.
select a photo

porkmarras is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|