View Single Post
Old 02.18.2013, 10:44 AM   #57
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
And seriously, who the fuck would want to steal books? Authors (the vast majority of them at least) are retardedly underpaid, so much so that new authors are self publishing at record rates and taking the entire financial burden on themselves, just to get their name out there. More often than not, nobody even notices, and they keep their day jobs and are never heard from again.

I would never steal a book, and I only pirate music in a few circumstances:
1. I already own the music, but have lost or misplaced it.
2. A new album by a band I love is coming out, and I have placed an order for vinyl and cd copies, but a leaked torrent is available to satisfy me while I wait for my order.

That's it. Fuck stealing from artists. Stealing from corporations? Chain stores? Giant conglomerates? That is another matter entirely, and is objectively awesome... As long as you're not stealing books or music from those places.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|