Thread: Effects
View Single Post
Old 12.10.2006, 02:45 PM   #142
scott v
expwy. to yr skull

scott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's asses
Decided to stick w/ my hendrix octave fuzz over the danelectro french toast i got cheap yesterday, the octave tone is alot more interesting sounding on the dunlop so i had the other guitarist in my band try the french toast and he is using it now.

anyone tried/have a Digitech Space Station? a couple of years ago an ex-bandmate from one of my previous bands had one and i used it for a short period of time before the band broke up and he took it with him, anyway its i remember it being one of the sickest multi-modulation effects i ever used, crazy reverse, ring modulation, filters ...etc etc all controllabel with a foot pedal. they are no longer made so unfortunately because of that they go for $300 - $400 on eBay...
scott v is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|