View Single Post
Old 04.06.2010, 10:38 PM   #26
scott v
expwy. to yr skull

scott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
That's true of so many of those musicians - I have quite a lot of London improv stuff from the last 40 years or so (say free to lower-case) stuff on CD and so little of it works except live. I suppose it's for that reason I'd still like to see Mattin live, in spite of only ever really enjoying his Sakada stuff.

I saw Mattin once in a one-time trio format this was uh maybe 5 years ago at least (i think) with Tim Barnes and Tony Conrad... kinda a weird set and show, i recorded it for them but because of intense volume of Mattin and the Tim and Tony trying to also obtain the same level my recording turned into mud and the set in general was kinda "off", they definitely had potential but i don't think they ever played again together...

scott v is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|