View Single Post
Old 12.14.2018, 09:58 AM   #822
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Taken from an article -

Yesterday, Kanye West hit up Twitter to briefly complain about Drake, but after a phone call their beef seemed to be settled. Except um...the rapper hopped back online a few hours later, and not only did he accuse Drake of threatening his family, he slammed Kylie Jenner's boyfriend Travis Scott.Kanye posted, I kid you not, a million tweets about this drama, but here's the part where he accuses Drake of threatening him:
Drake called trying to threatened me
— ye (@kanyewest) December 14, 2018
So drake if anything happens to me or anyone from my family you are the first suspect So cut the tough talk
Wild, but it's not like they don't have a history of feuding. What's really surprising here is Kanye tweeting about Travis, who he's offended worked with Drake on the song "Sicko Mode."
"How you gone be on Trav’s song coming at me. Trav should have never allowed that," Kanye tweeted. "Fuck that sickomode song Family first and always."
How you gone be on Trav’s song coming at me. Trav should have never allowed that
Fuck that sickomode song Family first and always
He also accused Travis of threatening him, writing "I hit Trav earlier today Now he just hit me More threats."
I hit Trav earlier today Now he just hit me More threats
And in a since-deleted tweet, Ye wrote "People sold their souls You gotta a number one record but you got it by letting this dude diss your brother in law."