View Single Post
Old 08.20.2010, 09:32 AM   #38
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ann ashtray
I was young and stupid, once. Some would argue that I still am...and that's OK. There was a time to where my general outlook was basically the same as KIS'. I got a little older, I decided to give lots of music a chance I formerly would have ignored...and when I discovered LZ...like, reallllly discovered them in the way of not only listening, but also taking the time to research, I quickly realized that for far too many years I'd been missing out on something that was just as good as, if not better than, 90 percent of the stuff I'd been listening to before I gave them a chance.

This isn't to say that I think they are a band that's for everyone..no such thing (thankfully) exists. But I am saying that I certainly believe that there still has gotta be tons of people out there that might change their opinion if they'd only allow themselves to step out of their box and give something else a chance...that, within it's self, is punk rock to me. Punk rock is freedom, and freedom comes not only when one challenges everything around them...but also themselves. I learned this lesson the hard way.

What the fuck is punk rock anyways?

The Led Zeppelin I, II, III, IV, Houses of the Holy and the third side of Physical Graffiti are just great and fantastic!!!! The other material is also very enjoyable! I have never have any problems of Robert Plants voice, but I can understand that some people donīt like his voice.

I was quite "old" when I found the greatness of the Stooges (maybe 20 years old). I feel little shamed, because many of my friends have listened it much more longer. Now I think itīs great to find something new and it doesnīt matter if it is something that everybody else have known for years. I was over thirty when I bought the Traffic classic "Mr Fantasy". And I have been very glad, when I found last year John Parish!!!
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|