View Single Post
Old 04.15.2011, 06:03 AM   #26316
Derek
invito al cielo

Derek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's asses
I'm happy with the way things are right now though. If there was a possibility of us being together again then I think it'd certainly be somewhere in the future but not now. I mean, neither of us are really interested in going out with other people anytime soon and she's said there have been people she knew she SHOULD have felt something for but just couldn't.

I'm just kind of relieved that she had the exact same feelings as me. I mean, we've been head over heels for each other since we were 13 (nearly 5 years) and went out before the last time just like you and your ex did, Adam.

But yeah, neither of us want to be in a relationship right now even though we're both still in love with each other and probably will be for a long time. Weird huh?
Derek is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|