View Single Post
Old 09.10.2009, 12:23 AM   #18
exploding plastic candle
children of satan

exploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard sucka
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuplastikk
yeah, i unfortunately did miss him with those rotten eggs, tomatoes, and other throwables I brought to the SY shows where he joined in. If it wasn't for his sorry ass, maybe Kim G would be thumping out some solid boomin basslines, instead of playing the uncomfortably dancing lead singer. Marky mark gets a free pass this time around, but Id love to see him booted as well.

I can dig on some Brise-Glace, and he can ride on some SYR thurston solo stuff, but please..just let the fab four rock it on the studio albums.

well then you suck.

cuz he makes a pretty good target, he kind of just stands there all chubby and hunched over his gizmos
exploding plastic candle is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|