View Single Post
Old 09.30.2007, 09:46 AM   #20
PAULYBEE2656
invito al cielo

PAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
who gives a flying fuck.

im with adam on this one. what the fck difference does it mke to me whether sy records and presumably ecstatic peace records cuz thats what label the next sy album will be on, thats a no brainer, are sold in starbucks, tesco, woolworths, kmart, your local petrol station, your school, in prision, wherever. if it means people have easier access to great music well then, that should be applauded. sell out, so what, big deal. if the next sy record is only released in ta tiny shop in the middle of a back street in calcutta that only opens on a friday if the milk arrives before noon and there is 3 cats on the fence facing mecca or in a big store alongside kt tunstall and hard fi cds, WHAT DIFFERECE DOES IT MAKE??? NONE. if you want this album youwill buy it....

ilol tell you the truth, ecstatic peace went with universal distribution a while back. ever since then i can walk into my local shop in wexford town ireland, not a big shop, privately run shop run by music heads, i can buy on day of release and ecstatic peace album. i used to order them off the net and wait for the pack to arrive.

to all the sellout sayers out there, dont be hypocritical, throw away your mobile phone and use a can on a rope, stop driving your multi national cars and buy a lada, stop eating mass produced chocolate and drinking name brand beere... or grow up and join the human race........

thurston i appaud your business savvy and you will always be punk rock even if you come shrinkwrapped and barcoded.....