View Single Post
Old 12.18.2006, 12:12 PM   #102
racehorse
100%

racehorse kicks all y'all's assesracehorse kicks all y'all's assesracehorse kicks all y'all's assesracehorse kicks all y'all's assesracehorse kicks all y'all's assesracehorse kicks all y'all's assesracehorse kicks all y'all's assesracehorse kicks all y'all's assesracehorse kicks all y'all's assesracehorse kicks all y'all's assesracehorse kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by l01c
Yeah, of course, filling up the metro station right after a Zenith concert is part of the experience.

Feel the slow advance of the queue
Feel the despair of those whose ticket doesn't work
Feel the sour worries in the air: will there be enough room in the next train for all of us ?
Read the screens advising about an incident which disturbed the traffic a few minutes ago
Hear the subliminal messages : "Please move to the end of the plateform !"
Listen to the immense sigh of relief from the whole crowd as they see the train arriving almost empty and everybody gets in
Feel the smells - sweat, heated bodies, radiating smiles...
Hear the post-concertum conversations "It wasn't as good as the last time we saw them..."
Scan the crowd trying to recognize people from the pit and wondering if those guys were actually at the concert at all because they don't look like the one you saw there - until you realize they were actually not in the pit but sitting in the rows
Listen to the silence of those who were screaming their lungs out a few minutes ago trying to get a third encore - they actually lost their voice
See most of that crowd get off 5 stations later at Gare Du Nord, and normal people coming in
Experience their gaze wondering if you're a bum under the influence with your bad smell, your torn T-shirt, your thrashed clothes, your humid hair and your empty gaze
Feel the pain in your bones as the journey lingers on with you sitting on that unconfortable bunk and cursing yourself because you didn't pause for a drink while getting out and you're thirsty as hell

I love going to concerts.
that has basically summed it up!
i enjoyed reading that .
this was me:
"Experience their gaze wondering if you're a bum under the influence with your bad smell, your torn T-shirt, your thrashed clothes, your humid hair and your empty gaze".
all soniked out me