View Single Post
Old 02.02.2017, 07:59 PM   #39
NickSoulsby
little trouble girl

NickSoulsby kicks all y'all's assesNickSoulsby kicks all y'all's assesNickSoulsby kicks all y'all's assesNickSoulsby kicks all y'all's assesNickSoulsby kicks all y'all's assesNickSoulsby kicks all y'all's assesNickSoulsby kicks all y'all's assesNickSoulsby kicks all y'all's assesNickSoulsby kicks all y'all's assesNickSoulsby kicks all y'all's assesNickSoulsby kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toilet & Bowels
Thanks. Who were the people you tried to get for the book but couldn't?

And... if this book does well would you consider and an equivalent volume on Lee?

Lee and I have met and chatted on - in the fullness of time let's see shall we? Don't want to over-promise before anyone (including me) has even seen the Thurston book - you might hate what I've done! :-)

In terms of people I couldn't/didn't get hold of - surprisingly few I mind missing (in the end I felt 'complete' when I viewed the work: if I'd added more people in I'd have had to chop even more words out to match the publisher's word limit - increases in text quantity increase print cost which increases cover price so I didn't want to do that.) Steve Shelley, we were in touch but went no further. Dan Ireton (Dredd Foole), I apologised to him the other night that we didn't get in touch until too late. I'd have liked to catch Yoshimi. Jim O'Rourke and Beck aren't much up for talking. I was sorry Georganne Deen wasn't available and that I didn't get hold of Barbara Ess. I'd like to have dug more into Thurston's writing and poetry...
NickSoulsby is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|